Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Silly Boys!

So Russ came up to check out the sweet city of Heyburn Idaho. Well, he was supposed to fly back that night but it turns out he missed his flight. Whoops!! So, he drove this sweet truck down to Salt Lake so he could get home faster the next morning and so he could bring the enclosed trailer to us that we are moving with. Well, It's a work truck, and it's sweet! So, it needed some work done on it. It was simple but I just think it's so funny when Russ and Aaron-well, mostly Russ, Aaron is the moral support, work on trucks at 11 o'clock at night in Wal-Marts parking lot IN Ogden.

See, Russ works and Aaron smiles:).

Oh, Aaron holds stuff too!

I really did luck out that these two get along so well! It's funny to think that Russ and Aaron were such good friends long before Aaron and I were.

I LOVE OUR STORY!!

1 comment:

The Key's said...

We have the cutest boys ever :) And I love how Russ just loves workin on stuff. About Russ missing that flight... I guess he got payback the next day in SLC huh? He was so not happy trying to fly home that day. haha. Cute post - thanks!!