Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best Birthday Present EVER For My Baby!!

We really didn't have any plans for Aaron's birthday, but he has gotten the best birthday present ever-so he tells me:)
This is it......
Sure thing, our irrigation water started working and I couldn't have a happier husband!
He is flooding our backyard with secondary water. I asked him if it would kill it. To which he replied, "Oh no! This is the best way to water. We will have the thickest, healthiest grass around." O.K. Baby, Whatever makes you happy!!
This morning, before the kids left for school we had a grapefruit for Aaron with a candle and sang "Happy Birthday" to him.
I still haven't figured out how this boy can sleep through all the commotion in the mornings but some how he manages.
He is STILL flooding our backyard and every time I walk out there he tells me how much he LOVES it. Silly Boy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY, I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so freakin' hilarious. What a funny guy. I love how passionate he gets about certain things, it reminds me of Brent!