Sunday, August 29, 2010

I BROKE MY FREAKIN' TOE!!

It's no secret that I am not the most graceful girl on earth, but come on, a gas pump nozzle landing on my middle toe?
I hope someday I acquire some grace, just for the sake of my poor body!
I tried to tough it out and didn't take any medicine for about 6 hours after I hurt myself. Until my sweet friend Heather got tired of listening to me complain about my toe and gave me 800mg of Ibuprofen. That sure did the trick and I haven't felt much pain since.
Except for when I put my high heels on to go to church. Gotta wear those high heels:)
Dr. Moss did tell me it looked broken but there's nothing I can do but tough it out-or milk it!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love this post. You are so freakin funny. I immediatly thought of you falling down the stairs at church (you are so my favorite)! BTW- it wasn't the complaining, I just didn't want you to be in pain the whole night, you can milk it all you want. Let me know if you need a piggy back or something. We had so fun, Brent said I talked too much though, SORRY!!!

Lyndsi said...

It may be broken, but your toes still look cute! Your toe does look nasty. And its always good to have Heather just in case you need some pills... I hope it feels better!

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

So sorry about the toe. I did that once too. Hurts so bad. Hope you guys know where your stayin' now...
Good luck!

Kali said...

OUCH!
You guys look like you've been having some fun though! Glad you get to stay in St. George....glad and jealous! :)

Jason and Joanna said...

well at least you have cute toes :)