Sunday, September 5, 2010

Skim-Boarding?

Wherever there is water, you will find Porter! This boy loves water and loves to play!! With Aaron's new 'farming' abilities Porter is able to play in the water ALOT!! Aaron got out his irrigation hoses and went to work....Porter also went to 'work'.
Check out Porter skim-boarding in our front yard.
Now he's trying to turn to see me.
That is DEEP water!
Maybe they should have their life-jackets on?
Madi and her Dog!
Have I mention how much she loves this little guy?
Ryan spent over an hour playing on this knee-board with Brayden. Mostly pulling Brayden around.
He is such a good big brother! Brayd would strap the board on and ride like a champ. He might be ready to be pulled behind the boat by next year!
I think this water is bringing alot of JOY to our family!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so cute. I love what nice big brothers your boys are to eachother. So freakin cute. And I love Madi and how much she loves her little dog!!!