Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wow! Being A Mom Is Hard!!

So, here it is an hour in a half after Madi and Porter got home from school and we just BARELY finished doing homework! Not because they have too much, but because I have dilly-dalliers:) Yes, mainly this little man....
This is my good innocent Porter at school....
Can you see the mischief in those eyes?
I hear my Porter is such a good boy in school, so how come when he comes home he decides that it is so much more fun to play while doing homework than to do homework then play?
I do love "me" but I think I'm ready to trade Aaron jobs!
Porter made this sweet hat for school because he was "King Of The Day". He is very creative, just a monkey:)

3 comments:

Heather said...

He has really mellowed out I think. He is so good at my house, I love it. So I looked at Carters spelling and he has totally been doing it wrong this whole time. I suck!!! Being a mom is hard, I feel like I can't keep up with everything, EVER!!! I think you are doing an excellent job!!

Keisha said...

I think your such a good mom!! Look how big porter is!! ahhh! Time goes by wayyy too fast!!

Nielsen Family said...

Bonnie, you are so darn cute & honest!!! I sometimes wonder how time seems to get gobbled up before anything's done! It sounds trite, but just do your best and I always try to be grateful that things aren't any worse! At least he's not at Collin's private school...sometimes they have so much homework, that's all he does after school! Hugs to you & your adorable family!