Sunday, September 19, 2010

Get The Word OUT....

There's a new Sheriff in town.....
IT finally happened!! Meet one of the 3 new owners of Stephen Wade Powersports!
It's been a long time comin' and for our family, Aaron finally made it happen.
While Russ is taking care of everything in Vegas Aaron and Brandon are taking care of the happenings here.
I am so glad he was able to make things work so we could stay here in OUR city!
Aaron is SO excited!! He's happy to have Brandon doing it with him also. He can celebrate with someone and when there are problems he can confide in someone also.
The name has to stay the same until they are able to switch all the brands over to their names.
Yes, I will be in there with treats, lunch and just random visits!
SO EXCITING.....

3 comments:

Heather said...

It is very exciting. I'm glad he was able to work something out so that you can stay here where you belong!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

I'm so glad I can finally tell people when they ask what you guys are doing :) I am so very excited that it worked and you guys are stayin- this was the best decision yet! :)

The Key's said...

YAY!! Now hopefully this will help us get back up there even faster than we were planning on :) And FOR GOOD!! I'm excited our boys finally got what they've been working so hard for!