Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dixie Round-Up

EVERY YEAR my family goes to the Rodeo.....The only thing missing this year was the home popped popcorn, on the stove, in the brown paper sack with WAY too much butter!! I won't let my dad forget this ever again:)
For me, it's definitely for the social, not because I love the rodeo. I don't. It is still way fun and the kids love it, but get mad at us every year because we always leave early. Geese, by the time the rodeo finally starts my kids are usually in their pajamas and we are doing our nightly routine of getting to bed.
I guess we can make an exception ONCE a year:)
Cute boys keeping each other safe....I love when little boys hold hands.
Madi and Porter.....Not quite sure who the other kids are. I love the way Porter and Madi are standing. Porter is such a boy and Madi, my sweet little baby girl, is getting all big on me.
Very sad!
And US!! I love my baby!! He is so good to come to the things that are important to me.....Alot better than he used to be.
Do you like my earrings? I do! They were only $1.99 at Urban Wear-That my friends, is the DEVIL store!
Brenden was in front of us and is such a cute little guy! I LOVE THIS AGE!! That's why Hailee Mae is always over playing.
I think Brenden clapped longer than anyone else.
And his cute little face? How could I not post this picture?
Until the next Dixie Round-Up.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

I DO love those earings. You look super hot too. I'm glad that you had so much fun!!!

Mitzi said...

OHH... who can forget the popcorn in the brown paper sack to the Dixie Round-up??? I still remember popcorn in a brown paper sack and I haven't been since ummm... yeah... I can't even remember! We had that same "tradition"