Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Now What?!?

Today quite possibly could have been the saddest day of my life thus far. I sent my BABY to school. I cried. I really did. What am I supposed to do with myself for 5 unvoluntary hours a week of NO KIDS? Yeah, it's true, I drop my babies off to Joanna's quite frequently to do shopping or get my nails done, but I have never HAD to drop them off to something that they are now supposed to go to. I missed Brayd so much. He's my side-kick. I had 4 bouts of tears come on in the 2 1/2 hours that he was gone. The saddest part is when I think about doing laundry with no background noise.
SO SAD!!
Ry all ready to hit the books!
Brayd was pretty nervous at this point, but he did GOOD letting go.
Too Good:(
My babies are all growed up!
Brayd was SO excited to do his homework when he got home.
It was an 'All About Me' page.

7 comments:

Lyndsi said...

It's time for more babies I believe. That is crazy he is in school already!!! I bet he loved it though...

Jason and Joanna said...

well, you are always welcome to come over here- you will always have background noise :)

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Your growing up! Life changes and it just keeps getting better. Make another appointment for a massage. It'll make everything feel better!

Heather said...

Oh Bonnie, I'm so sad for you. You really are growing up and starting a new phase. I wish you could exercise for me with your free time, I need to get my fat butt in gear. I bet that teacher adores your boys though, how could she not???

Jason and Joanna said...

I love that Brayd was so excited to do his homework. Love your babies.

The Key's said...

Okay Bonnie honestly - when did Brayd grow big lol. I cannot believe he is in school. And seeing him in those pictures... he looks like just Ry. He's gotten so big!! He's too cute! I can't believe all your babies are so big. They're just the cutest!

Melissa said...

Brayd! Stop growing! You are looking way too big. Don't forget about Adley and Breck ok! You have your choice! We miss you.