Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day Of School '10

With all the craziness in our lives the kids got to miss a week in a half of school. I was happy to have that extra time, but now that the kids are in school I love It!! I forget how nice it is to be on a schedule.
Porter's 1st day of 2nd grade.
Madi's 1st day of 3rd grade.
Ossie wouldn't get out of the picture.
Silly Boy!
Madi and Porter together.
So Big!
Oh, Ossie too.
Porter has Ms. Poulton.
Madi has Mrs. Saville.
They both seem to be nice teachers and I'm sure Madi and Porter will just do great!!
They are so excited to learn this year.
We found this little stand-up after dropping the kids off.....
Cowboy Ry.
Cowboy Brayd.
Then, we found the slide:)
Cute Boys!
I love my Family.
Good Luck with School Madi and Porter.
I know you will be the Best Examples you can Be!

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Your family is getting so big!!! And so cute. We are glad that you decided to stay here!!! Kenna is so happy Ryan isn't moving. She has been asking to play with him all summer so hopefully your lives slow down a bit and we can get them together! Welcome back!!!

The Key's said...

How cute are your kids? I love the pictures! I will miss them (and all of you!) so much. But I'm sure we will see each other often!

Heather said...

I can't believe how tall Porter is getting. He looks so big next to your gorgeous Madi. I can't even tell you how happy I am that you are staying. You are my favorite!!! Thanks again for spoiling Claire rotten. You are too good to us and such a wonderful friend!!!