Saturday, August 14, 2010

Once Again.....

As our life continues to make changes, we move yet again. This time we are going to Las Vegas!!We are as happy as can be for more family strengthening experiences! Aaron and I have been down to Vegas about 5 time now to try to find a house. Well, it's not working out so hot! We have found a rental so we have a place to stay but I don't think it is where we will stay for too long, we want to find a place to stay for a while.....We will see if that is in the cards for us. I have a hard time believing that will happen for us anytime soon.
The first time we went down we took Ry and Brayd with us. At about 11 o'clock p.m. we got hungry and realized we didn't have any toothpaste. So, we went to the store...
The kids were all ready for bed so Aaron loaded them up on himself.
With his eyes covered.
I took a picture:)
By the time we got home our babies were so tired.
They slept good!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe how sad I am. I'm excited for you though. I know you love adventures, you are so BIG!!! I hope you find a place that you love. Call me if you need ANYTHING!!!

Anonymous said...

What VEGAS!!!!! oh my!You are a GOOD woman! Your kids are so dang cute!