Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Rest Of Aaron's Birthday....

As you saw previously Aaron's birthday was a pretty relaxing day. I think that is just what he needed being he has been a very busy fella lately.
One more picture of the irrigation
Ry followed him EVERYWHERE.
I know that isn't much of a surprise....
When Aaron had his fill of watering we finally left the house and went to see "Other Guys". I didn't like it so much but Aaron was entertained. He always is at movies. We then picked the kids up from school and had an early lunch at Texas Roadhouse.
Cute boys....
After dinner we went home to have Oreo Pie and open presents.
Aaron trying out his WAY too expensive, but SO worth it sunglasses. I think he looks so good in them!
Aaron got a couple of pairs of shoes, a couple outfits, some Creme Soda, Cinnamon Bears-I think he still has some left:) then his sweet sunglasses.
I think Ry loves his daddy!
And some Pie!!
So, Aaron is 31 and I'm still in my 20's for about 2 months...I like to rub it in.
I love my baby and I am so grateful to him for how much he does for our family. I've missed him and will continue to miss him as he figures out his plans.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those sunglasses are pretty stylin'. I'm glad that he had a good day. I love how much you love him. I think you guys are way cute!!!