Wednesday, June 8, 2011

3rd Day At Lake Powell

We woke up the 3rd day ready for some fun!!
The kids were up and in the "Relaxation Station" first thing in the morning.
Not really my idea of relaxing.
Brayd was so sad!
Cindy was so cute to be right there helping with the little kids.
She is just the sweetest girl!
Cindy and the kids were singing "Down by the Bay"
While Cam and Aaron were making us white trash:)
The boat we took this year was quite as nice as the one we had last year.
So in order to surf we had to put ballast bags on the back of the boat.
It was nice:)
Aaron was nervous about being able to surf behind a Yamaha Boat.
He was so excited to say.....
"It is possible to surf behind a Yamaha Boat!"
Madi and Porter were in charge of the flag and they were being SILLY!!
This isn't something that happens everyday for Madi.
They both just kept at it!
I love my Madi and Porter!
Our Boat full this run.
Porter was the first one to swim to the front of the boat!
Ry made it all the way around.
Josh did too.
Then Chloe.
Then Madi.
Brayd was the cheerleader.
Can anyone guess what Porter is doing?
Good swimming Ry!
Oh Brayd...
Just relaxing in the "too cold for me" lake.
Ry was such a good helper to put gas in the waverunners.
Heather was kind enough to take me on a ride.
I don't really drive, but I like to get my calves tan while riding.
Mike playing cards with the kids.
It never fails......something always ends up floating down the "river":)
The West boys noticed that a tube was missing.
Aaron and Brent went to try and find it.
Good Job Boys!!
So Cute!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that Madi and Porter are good friends! I can just picture them in high school at parties together! Love the pics! I also love that you called the Yamaha boat white trash :)