Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 5 at Lake Powell

This day was our full day! We had lots of fun and were ready for our last fun-filled day in the sun!
Someday I am going to be good at doing hair.
But never as good as Jill! This girls fingers could move.
It was AMAZING!!
We headed out for some solom skiing.
I thought it was so cute how Aaron was helping Cam get ready.
Our flag Man!
Brayd.
In turn Mike helped Aaron.
Put his glove on even!
No words.
All geared up, and ready to go!
This gets me all worked up!
SO HOT!!
I love how Aaron looks after skiing.
With his hair all wet and out of breath:)
He looks so young to me!
That doesn't happen very often.
Not a great picture but I love me some Brayd!!
Just returning the favor.
Cam explaining to Mike how to ski.
Oh Yeah Baby!!
These two girls may have relaxed as much as the "big" ladies:)
It was so funny watching Cam and Aaron try to take these water thingys off the boat. That's what we get for being white trash:)
Porter and Aaron.
Porter is learning so much about water and I love it!!
There is a good possibility he is more capable than I.
That isn't saying much.
Doesn't Cindy look awesome?
So funny!
The Eggertz had to leave this day to make it home for some activities. It was so sad to see them leave, but we were so glad they came.
Aaron and the Nielsen family took them back.
Porter and his big buff self. Coming in with Brent and Carter.
Ry had to be just as cool with Heather and Parker.
We all decided to head out to have some last-chance boat time.
Everyone, minus the Eggertz.
Heather with Claire and I.
Cute girls.
Mia, Madi and Chloe.
The ladies
With a few babies.
Mike and Brayd dancing.
With Brent.
Ry is by far my most affectionate baby.
I love his hugs.
Ry's first time driving the boat.
And Brayd's.
I'm so glad they already love it!
On the way back to the houseboat, one way looked like this.
The other looked like this.
Crazy huh?
Nothing happened though, they were just scary clouds.
The older kids.
They had so much fun and were so good to play together all week!
Ah, the houseboat.
Where we made so many memories.
It's always sad to leave, but I was ready to go home.
Check out that glassy water!
After the guys brought us back to cook dinner, they headed out one more time.
Pretty good lookin' guys. What I love most about them though, is that they are very capable of taking a houseboat to Lake Powell and having it all run pretty smoothly.
Thanks Guys!

1 comment:

The Egg-heads said...

Oh heavenly day Bonnie. I was really hoping that picture of me would have somehow been deleted from your camera (divine intervention, or something....) What a Great vacation!!! We had such a great time, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! I love all your pictures! (well,almost all of them :)