Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 4 At Lake Powell

There really is nowhere better than Lake Powell!
So relaxing and chill!
Josh and Ry are all ready for a ride.
The boys are getting so big to swim out and jump on by themselves!
Alot of the times they would just go sit on them until an adult would take them out.
Alot of the group went out on the boat. I stayed at the houseboat to watch some kids and play some cards with Porter.
Ry went down the slide.
He didn't really know what to think about that.
Porter did also.
No big deal.
Usually at lunchtime we hung out for a little break inside the boat.
Cam had Ella and Brayd walk on the ceiling.
A picture with my baby.
Wow, how 'bout a close-up!
Cam with Chole and Madi pulling Josh and Porter.
Good Times.
Just chillin' on the tramp with my different baby!
Porter splashed me, so this is what he got!
NO ONE splashes Bonnie:)
Except they do!
He flew pretty far.
I love that he is such a good sport about it.
Then Ry wanted a try.
He didn't like it so much.
This is what I do!
Porter is getting so big to drive the waverunner.
I can't believe it!
Porter and Aaron are outta here!
Porter just loves to drive.
This boy has a need for speed.
I'm not really sure who took all these pictures.
Here I am again!
I love that Aaron has made all this possible for us.
I love that he is teaching our boys how to be capable around boats.
Good Job Baby.
I love my boys!
I paddled me and this tube out to the middle of our little cove.
Aaron and Ry came and rescued me.
By the 4th day the kids skin is taking a beating. We try to do our best to keep them lubed up and moist.
This day Ry was in pain so he tickled his arm while Aaron fixed him up.
Porter and Josh were so excited to find a lizard.
Boys will be Boys!
Our dance party!
Porter did some funky move on the couch.
So Ry had to follow.
Ry then decided to go play cards, but couldn't resist moving to the music.
With a little snapping.
Back to the party with Dax and Ella.
Not really sure what Ella and Brayd are doing here....
Some kind of kid thing I suppose.
Quite the party.
The kids slept well:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Man! I can't wait for Claire to get older! I love that got to lay out the whole time! It was so freakin' fun! I'm ready to go back!!!