Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 2 At Lake Powell

We woke up to calm waters, no tummy aches and a happy bunch this day.
The kids couldn't wait to get out and play. The water was still on the chilly side but the air temperature was perfect for playing in the sand.
Ry was so cute to help Porter's sunblock dry by fanning his legs.
Just Cute!
Aaron and ALL the sunblock.
Cute boy!
Porter got these sweet little water toys for his birthday.
Ry and Dax had a good time squirting each other.
Good times in the warm sand!
The guys kept giving me grief about pumping up the trampoline. So, I took it upon myself to get it done. Of course I needed help doing it so Brent and Brent were good helpers for me.
Thanks Guys!!
Pumping away!
Aaron pulling kids around on the tube.
They had a blast.
I love that it doesn't take much to entertain kids at Lake Powell.
Porter, Aaron and Ry.
Just loving the watercraft.
Boys will be Boys!
Porter and Carter having a little swim with Lyndsi.
Ry was cold.
Porter toughin' it out for a minute more.
Brayd just hanging out after taking a dip.
So coldy!
Such a beautiful face!
I love you Madi!
Along with the tramp is a little log that the kids love to run on and see who can make it the furthest.
Ry-not too far.
Porter-did o.k.
Brayd prefers to jump off the side.
And float:)
Great weather, Better Friends.
Perfect!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That second day was so nice!! I'm so glad that you took it upon yourself to blow up the tramp!!!!

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a blast!