Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 1 at Lake Powell

This day started off a little rocky but slowly got better. Aaron likes to pull the boat out of the slip by himself so we don't have to pay extra money. Well, he didn't realize how windy it was until the boat was out of the slip and we about ran into 2 REALLY expensive boats because the wind was carrying us. We made it out without any damage and a vow that he would not try doing that again:).
We made it to "our" cove and set everything up. The day was pretty windy and at one point I swear there was a hurricane above us. It was crazy windy for about 10 seconds that seemed like forever.
Aaron took the babies out on a watercraft ride.
This is the only picture I got this day....
I love Brayd's hair in this picture:)
Madi's tummy started hurting after lunch so she was out of commission for the day. As she was laying on the couch I gave her a tums and Brayd thought they looked good, like candy. He asked me why she got some candy and I told her she was sick. He then asked how I knew she was sick. I told him that she was shaking. So, he started shaking.
Good try Brayd:).
Madi never threw up and after a nap was feeling much better.
She picked a good day to not feel good.
The week only got better!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I still think that it's crazy that Aaron managed to pull that boat out. He did a really good job, maybe we were being blessed for not doing it on the Holy Sabbath:)