Monday, November 14, 2011

It Was My Birthday!!

Aaron is so good at making my birthday so special for me! I love that he loves me!
This morning started out by me climbing back in bed with Aaron after Madi and Porter were off to school. Ry didn't have school today because of SEPs. Ry made us get out of bed sooner than we wanted to.
We got him distracted for a minute by taking some pictures.
Thanks for documenting our laziness Ry!
Os Man, he's just a part of the family.
Just Beautiful!
We got a good laugh over this one.
Self Portrait of Ry.
When this boy gets hungry he is a naughty until he gets food in him. Aaron then made me the most delicious omelet EVER!!! This boy knows how to cook!
How cute is he in the kitchen?
My 2 little boys and my omelet.
So Yummy!!
They were so so hungry too!
We then hung out for a bit, opened my birthday outfit, did a little shopping for Aaron. And, got these sweet..........
Motorcycle decals to put on the back of our car.
How cute is that?
I quite like them!
Madi and Porter then got out of school so we went to lunch at Winger's then took Madi and Porter to "Jack and Jill" It was pretty lame but still fun to take the kids.
Madi then went to dance while I went to get some fun jewelry from a "Paparazzi Party"
Then dinner time!!
I like to eat, ALOT!! We headed to Samurai 21 to get free kids meals:)
My Boys!
Me and my Girl!
The kids got to roast marshmallows when we were done.
Cute!
Blowing out my candle for the day!
When dinner was done:( We needed to go pick up the car. On the way to Moto Zoo Aaron and the kids busted out "Happy Birthday" to me. It was great and I felt like the luckiest girl alive!
I felt Loved!
When we got to Moto Zoo Aaron told me to wait for a minute with the truck. The next thing I know he is driving the fork lift out with a box in it.
That is always a good sign!
Turns out he got a new ottoman for our family room. It's not as plush as the other one we had but that is probably a good thing. Kids won't jump on this one and tear up the leather. It also has storage for the WII stuff.
When I got home I opened a card where Aaron had given me money to different places, and some Lacoste perfume. So delicious!
Aaron then told me that he had gotten an iPad for us too. I think the kids were more excited about this than I was.
It will be here on Thursday. Maybe Ry will get it:)
My birthday was perfect and so fun to just hang out with my babies and Aaron all day.

No comments: