Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vegas Day 2

On Saturday morning we woke up and got ready to go down to the breakfast buffet they had at the hotel we were staying at. The kids love buffets! I don't, I just always feel like I eat WAY too much when I go to them. The problem is, Aaron always seems to need to take a bath when everyone is waiting on him......
Like Father...
Like Son...
No, I did not have them pose for these pictures.
Porter loves to be lazy in the bath just like his dad!
When bath time was over we headed to breakfast.
My babies enjoy eating.
Not really sure where they got that from:)
We were then off to do a little shopping.
We had a good time and enjoyed some Famous Dave's while down there.
I love that we can "get away" and take the kids without it being too stressful.
They can even carry their own blankets and coats!
I love my family!!

No comments: