Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Ry Had Another Birthday

Thinking back on the day Ryan was born is definitely not the Best memories. I for sure had the hardest time delivering him and he was by far my hardest baby. He is pretty high strung and the most emotional of our kids. BUT, we sure do love our Ry!

Ry woke up and had a turnover and grapefruit before it was time to go to school.
Poor Ry had to put up with his sick mom this day. So, for a few hours in the afternoon him and Brayd hung out while I slept and Aaron hurried to finish stuff up at work so he could come home to have a little party for our Ry.
I was manning the video camera during presents so we didn't get any pictures of the presents.
He does love his hat though. He picked it out himself!
This is his gangsta face.
Besides the hat Ry got some rollerblades, a remote control helicopter, lots of treats and a movie. He was a happy boy.
After presents he went outside to play with all his toys with his dad and brothers for a few hours.
When I was picking Madi up from Activity Days all of a sudden a bunch of birds flew by and seriously, it was raining bird poop on the car. It was so gross! So, we had to take the car to town to wash it.
Don't all just look cozy and happy:)
They aren't!!
I don't think we can fit another one back there.
Ry chose Cafe' Rio for dinner so that is where we headed.
He was so hungry and emotional at this point.
I don't think he had but 1/4 cup of macaroni and cheese for lunch. Whoops!
Cute face!
Ry just loves to snuggle with his dad!
That's my happy Ry sharing his burrito with his dad.
I did not like Cafe' Rio AT ALL when I was pregnant with Ry so it is so funny to me that Ry really enjoys it and chooses to eat it on his birthday.
I'm pretty sure it was the ranch that didn't sit well with me but he even likes to dip his burrito in the ranch.
Silly Boy!
Those are my happy kids with their food!
We love to eat!!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!
We love you so so much!!

No comments: