Monday, November 21, 2011

Ry's Birthday Party

I don't love putting on friend birthday parties. Especially when I am sick! But, when my kids ask and are so sad when I try to lead them away from the idea I have to give in and do it. This year Ry invited 4 friends. 1 boy and 3 girls. He's a ladies man! Oh, and some cousins too.
I took the party to McDonald's-along with my sisters, thanks so much for the help! Then came home to do a pinata and presents. I think he had a lot of fun!
Parker, Ryan, Serae, Braylen, Makenna, Brayden, Brenden and Hailee Mae......Bentley was sleeping.
When the fun was dying down and we had our ice cream we headed home to do the pinata.
Ry took the first swing.
Then Hailee Mae.
Then Serae.
Then Makenna.
She had a hard hit!
Then Braylen.
Then Brayd.
Then Brenden.
And Parker finally got a chance!
Good thing the kids are so little and we had to go through the line about 10 times.
I think the kids all got their fill of taking a swing.
Ry with his ladies.
Hurry Fast!
Get the Candy!
Checking out the goods.
All the party attenders.
We then got to open presents.
Ry and Parker with Legos.
Ry and Makenna with a fun game.
Serae and Braylen gave him some Hex Bugs when we dropped them off.
I think Ry had a good time. He got to play for almost 4 hours!
Life is good for him.

No comments: