Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lake Powell!!

So, we headed to Lake Powell for Aaron's birthday.....on our way we found out that our boat had issues and was out of the water. So, to make a long story short.....Aaron made a few calls and by the kindness of others we ended up staying on a very nice houseboat. We were all very excited about this. We thought it would just be the bomb!!
Well, it was pretty nice, but not as cozy as I would have liked. Being on the lake I much prefer to be able to see all my children at all times. This was NOT possible on this boat. 
The West family and Chase, Brianne and Lyla joined us on this adventure....
The night we got there Madi and Heather played dress up with Claire's dolls.
Parker, Carter, Ry, Porter, Brayd and Claire playing a fun little game 
Just the beginning of quite the weekend! 
All I can say is I'm so thankful for capable men and boys that came with us:)

No comments: