Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Time For School....

This year we did meet the teachers the night before school started. I thought it turned out really good so I could talk to the teacher a little before they had to spend the whole day with them!
Some teachers won't have a problem....some need a heads up:)
We were SO SO excited to get Mrs. Buzzell again!! 
I love her and think she is just amazing:)
 All 3 of my boys have had this incredible teacher! I hope she is still around for Tivi in 5 years!
Both Madison and Porter were on the wall for excellent testing at the end of last year. 4 was the highest they could get and they both did it! This was all the 4th graders that made it in the whole school.
Here is Madi...
The 3rd graders could only get 2 4's. This is all the 3rd graders that did this good!
 Here is Porter...
 This makes me one proud Momma!!!
The night before school has come.....
My 3 cute kids that are going to school tomorrow are all ready!
Don't worry, their clean underwears are under their shorts:)
I finally had the thought today at 3 o'clock that I was ready to get back on a routine and for school to start! 
Perfect timing:)

No comments: