Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Brayd is Off.....

The day for my Baby Brayd to go to kindergarten has come.....
He has been my little buddy for 5 years now and it's not an easy thing to see him off...
I will miss my Brayd so much! 
However....this is the moment I am SO thankful for this little one......
 She makes me smile!
 Yep, she is definitely a Smith....Check out that chin:)
You can tell this girl loves her moms milk too!!
Her tongue is so white all the time!
Tivoli, I hope you are ready to entertain your mommy.......
I will miss you so so much Brayd!
Be a good example to all your friends in kindergarten!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute! I love Tivoli's pictures. She really is such a Smith!

Unknown said...

How the heck is Brayd big enough to be starting school??!! There's no way!! haha that's crazy!! And Tivi is too cute! Miss you guys!