Monday, August 27, 2012

Ry Lost His 3rd Tooth!!

Ry has had this dangly tooth for WAY too long. Seriously for like 3 weeks it has been ready to come out. Finally, while the boys were getting their hair cuts tonight I looked at his tooth and realized the other tooth was trying to come in and I could see the start of it. I told Ry if he got that tooth out TONIGHT then I would write the tooth fairy a letter and tell her to give him 5 bucks! 
-I was desperately wanting that thing out-
So, he moved it really hard to the side and it started bleeding pretty bad and walked over to show Porter. Justin Evans-who was cutting Porter's hair-said to just give that thing a yank! Ry did it and sure enough it popped right out.
Then we saw his other tooth is growing in crooked. Whoops!
Good job for getting that thing out Ry! I hope you get lucky tonight:)

No comments: