Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Day of Waiting for Baby Hailee....

I didn't take too many pictures of the process of baby Hailee being born but I got one of her and that's all that really matters right?

It all started with these two crazy people............

Then we waited........

and waited..........

Just when we thought we were going to burst from all the excitement!


She Came!!! It was worth all the waiting!

Hailee Mae Williams was born at 9:07 p.m. on Tuesday October 21st, 2008.

She was 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Hailee is too cute and I have been trusted enough with the cute little thing to baby-sit her TWO times! That's good parents to know when they need time for just the two of them!!

Ryan and Brayden love to just hold her, it's so cute. Brayden walks around saying Baby, Baby. In his whiny voice that isn't so cute.

WELCOME TO THIS CRAZY WORLD HAILEE!!!

Funny Story...........

Joanna and Jason had decided that they only wanted the two of them in the room while Hailee was born.......TOTALLY AGREE!! Anyway, Joanna had to push for like an hour, which is weird for us because my mom, Heather and I didn't have to push for nearly that long. So, we were listening to hear if anything was happening. As Heather, Christie and I were leaning against the door all of a sudden it flew open. I fell in the room-luckily I caught my balance before I ended up on the floor looking up at Joanna, and the nurse screamed-I went to school with her so I hope she didn't think I turned crazy and annoying. It was loud and very entertaining I'm sure for all those at the hospital, who usually have a peaceful night at the hospital. However, it didn't scare us, we still went back for more. Even Madison wasn't afraid.

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Ha ha I love the picture of you guys listening by the door!! I did that same thing when my sister had her baby!

Jason and Joanna said...

lol! You are way funny! This may be my favorite post of yours :) I gotta get all of these pictures from you. Thanks for hangin out at the hospital all day awaiting Hailee's arrival- I'm sure it got pretty boring, but thanks for hangin out! Your right- Jace and I are pretty smart parents, we are good at knowing when we need a break and we need some "us" time, thank you!!

Melissa said...

I loved that you were all pressed against the door listening! I don't know about you, but when my sisters have kids I go through sympathy pains too. Babies are the best! I think you should deffinatly have MORE! :)
I love your blog!