Friday, October 17, 2008

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED:

So, Aaron is STILL in China, and for anyone that knows me, knows that I hate to be without him, or Adults. Heather's kids had left this morning, I had already gone shopping with Christie, and Joanna was busy with work so I figured I would call my mom. I knew she was up at her classroom so I tried not to bug her. But........she was my last resort.
Madison and Porter had gone down to help my mom run papers off and they were taking a REALLY long time so Ry, Brayd and I wandered down the halls. Ry had to go potty and for some reason he never wants to go in the girls. I figured no one else was at the school so I let him. Did you know they have urinals at Elementary Schools? I thought for sure they wouldn't. Anyway, when I saw where this was going I had to take a picture. But, my phone was in my mom's room across the hall. I ran over there leaving Ry and Brayd in the bathroom. I know, dumb of me to leave a 1 1/2 and 2 year old in the bathroom alone with open toilets. When I came back Brayden was swishing his little hand around in one of the urinals and Ry was looking like this next to the other one.......

That's a cute Bum

As we were walking down the halls I looked back and thought this looked pretty cool of Brayden. After I took the picture he didn't want to walk anymore. I think he realized how dark it was and got scared.

I am SOOOOOOOO excited for Aaron to be home. He said he has had a good time, but ready to be back in America.
"No matter how nice the people are it's never the same as America."
-Aaron Smith-





2 comments:

Lyndsi said...

That IS a cute bum! All kids butts are cute... CELLUILITE sucks!

Jason and Joanna said...

haha- ry is cute... maybe you should put a little urinal in your house?