Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Pictures and My Pianist!!

Aaron did arrive home safely from China in case anyone was wondering........Now, it's back to real life for him and I.


The day after Aaron got home-Monday, October 20th Madison had her piano recital. She has been taking lessons from her awesome teacher(Heather West) for 1 1/2 years now. She is doing great and enjoys it more than any of the other activities we have put her in. She doesn't even complain when I tell her it's time to practice. I LOVE IT!!!


Just before Madison's recital I took all the kids outside in their cowboy/cowgirl giddi-up and took some random pictures of them-thanks Nicole-some turned out some didn't but I guess that is what you get with a bunch of kids......
Ry loves the Rhino and can't wait until he gets to drive it all by his big self!!

Madison and Porter love to sit on the top of the Rhino! They're cute!



Brayden looks more like "farmer Joe" Than "Cowboy Bob" but he's still dang cute!



This is pretty much the only picture of the whole family that turned out. Ry isn't even looking at the camera. This is why I don't spend a bunch of money on professional ones!

Taking pictures is TOO much fun! Let's go listen to Madison!

Ryan and Daddy waiting for the recital to start. What cute boys!

For Madison's recital this year she played "The Saints go Marching In". She did an excellent job and didn't even mess up once!


Good Job Madison!! We are so proud of you!


Here is Madison with her two pregant Aunts(at the time) It looks like we took this picture just in time! Joanna had her baby the very next day!!

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

First off I can't believe that Aaron dressed up! Cute pics and I love the cowboy outfits!

Jason and Joanna said...

Madison did a great job! And... I can't believe I was that huge just a week ago! Your family looks so cute all up in their cowboy/cowgirl outfits. I'm so excited for Halloween next year!! :)

The Key's said...

haha - yeah too bad the kids were monkeys and wouldn't sit still to get some good pictures. I'll get my camera fixed and we'll get some good family pics :) Madison did such a great job I was so proud of her!!