Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh Halloween, So glad it's over!

It did end up being a pretty fun day and of course the most important part of it all was that the kids had fun.

Oh, my man is SO sleepy!

After Madison got home from school I had some Halloween brownies for her to make. Her, Porter and Ryan were very excited about this........

Ryan did a very good job decorating his brownie all by himself.......

Porter's was VERY colorful.....

And Madison painted a cute little girl.....

Hailee came to play with us this day too and she was being so very cute without even knowing it!!

Brayd was saying Coldy because her blanket was falling off her. He was sad about it.

Hailee wasn't very happy about Ry holding her.
All she wanted to do was sleep.
Poor Girl!



That night we went to over to Dixie Downs to go trunk-or-treating with Heather's family.
It was very nice and I love the fact that we could get it done quickly!

Madison and Porter were all done at this point. They were now handing out candy with their grandma.

After Ryan woke up completely he realized how fun this was!

Brayden pretty much just walked around the whole time.
That is what makes him happy.

Aaron was a good sport and handed out, Well...... told the kids to take A piece of candy.
Thanks to Moss and Bud for keeping him company.
Is Brenden kicking?

I guess Halloween isn't too bad, but I for sure look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas being right around the corner!

WE HAD A GOOD TIME!!

4 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Oh wow I got fat...oh well:) Thanks for letting Moss and I hang out with you guys. We had lots of fun!

Jason and Joanna said...

I thought Aaron was a good sport too... I'm glad that Bud and Moss were there to keep him happy. Too bad we didn't go to trunk or treats when we were little- we would have gotten just as much candy as we did walking as far as we did!! Brayd and Ry are cute with Hailee :) I think they love her.

HeatherStout said...

Where's Aaron's cowboy outfit? Your kids look so cute, and I'm totally with you on the Halloween issue. I was a total scrooge this year and am so glad it's over! We haven't seen you guys for a while, your kids are getting so big!

Keisha said...

Cute little cowgirl and cowboys! I was thinking the same thing as Jo too bad we didn't have trunk or treat! We walked the whole town of nephi! I know Nephi is small ha ha but walking all over in the snow wasn't too fun!Looks like you guys had fun though!