Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hangin' out at Joanna and Jason's

I guess Joanna and Jason must have felt bad for me being so lonely, or something. They agreed to let Ry, Brayd and I come "hang out." Madison and Porter had gone camping with Bud and Moss so I was lonely!! They cooked up some delicious ham, potatoes, and FROZEN spinach. Well, it was delicious-until Jason whipped out the CANNED spinach. As Ryan would say,
"Blow Chunks Jason!"

Ryan and Brayden especially loved the FROZEN spinach. We tried to feed them ham and potatoes but they refused.
The other day I was eating peas and Aaron had a cookie. Both Brayden and Ryan wanted my peas, not the cookie. I might be doing something right?

1 comment:

Jason and Joanna said...

ya- that canned spinach looked pretty freakin gross! eventhough dad says he would have eaten it, im pretty sure he wouldn't have.