Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was pretty relaxing and fun at the same time this year. We pretty much had all the excitement we could handle at Aaron's parents. Russ and I are the only ones that don't have any other family in town so we kind of have to schedule our activities around a lot of other people.
So we ended up meeting at my mom's house around 6:30 p.m. We decided to just do a bunch of appetizers for a meal. We actually ended up eating at about 8:00 p.m. Aaron was pretty much STARVING but he made it through.

This was Ry's dinner. He was so proud of his "Sandwich"
He made it all by himself!

We then had a little program. The kids sang a little and it was short, but sweet!

My kids for sure aren't afraid to be in the "limelight" 1 out of 4 made it up of Heather's kids.
Alan's not scared

We then exchanged siblings gifts. Joanna and Jason had us.

AHHHHH, CUTE!!
I got this sweet "Bumbles" watch. It's so cool. It has interchangeable bands so it's like a bracelet too!! I love it. Thanks Jo and Jason


Joanna and Jason got Aaron a shop-vac. I KNOW Aaron really liked it!!

Then the kids opened their presents from their cousins. Ryan and Porter got Nerf guns, Brayd got a noisy book and Madison got stamps!

After all the excitement died down at Grandma and Grandpa Key's house we headed home for our own little "Christmas Eve"
The kids were so excited to hear that they had one more present to open that night. So, we read the last day of our scripture, story and poem and let them have their presents.

Porter is always the fastest at opening a present. He can't stand it!!

As you can see, they all got Jammy pants with their names embroidered on the BuM! We started this tradition last year and tradition is what it is going to be!! I love it and their BuM's are just too cute!!
I love my babies!! I am SO thankful for them and the fun and joy they bring to my life! Heck Ya it's hard, but worth it. (They are sleeping right now:).


No comments: