Saturday, December 13, 2008

The 12 Days of Christmas

ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS......



MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME.....


HOW CUTE IS AARON?

I woke up this morning totally forgetting about how I got a little hint that he might be doing the 12 days of Christmas for me. He has done it before with a Mary Kay package, so he didn't actually think the stuff up himself. But, this time he did!I love that I have a creative husband.
I went into the bathroom to get my day going and I found this note on my mirror.

So, I started looking everywhere in my towel and Aaron said, just go about your day and that is how you will find it the fastest. Madison and Porter were helping me and Aaron told them it rhymes with wake-up. Porter figured out the clue and Madison found the card in my make-up bag!!

SO FUN!!

As you can see I got a gift card to Maurices! I love that store and they have pretty good deals going on from time to time.

I get so giddy about this kind of stuff and get so excited to wake up the next morning to see what my surprise for the day is.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!

No comments: