Thursday, December 25, 2008

So, I thought I was being spoiled by Aaron with the 12 Days of Christmas. I thought he had exhausted all his good ideas until I walked into the front room on Christmas morning to
this.....

Some people may ask why I need such a sweet piano when I don't even play very good. Well, that is the exact reason! I'm not good enough to play so I need to have recorded songs with the piano playing all by itself.
I LOVE this piano!! With the little gadget on the left there is a little hand-held device that has about 10,000 songs programed into it so I can listen to anyone from Faith Hill to James Taylor to Kurt Bestor to Elton John and John Mayer. Just to name a few....
Thanks Baby!!
This is DEFINITELY something to "LOOK FORWARD TO" especially the day that Madison can "bust it out!"

6 comments:

The Key's said...

I'm so very jealous of this piano! :) I LOVE it too!!! You sure are loved :) Thanks for letting me come listen to it the other day! It for sure is my favorite piano!!

Lyndsi said...

IMPRESSIVE...

Kali said...

What a sweet husband. All the 12 days gifts were so thoughtful and fun! Thanks for posting them it was fun looking forward to your posts!
AWESOME Christmas gift!

Nielsen Family said...

I LOVE the piano! I once cried in a piano store after seeing one that wrote the sheet music after you sit & play something. Technology at its best!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Yeah its freaking sweet. Moss sure does love to mess around with it. Every time we babysit I find him in the piano room reading and listening to it play. When this baby comes you may have him over a lot running away from the screaming...:)

Jason and Joanna said...

Sweet piano!! :) Love the bums... pretty sure Aaron spoiled you this year!