Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Every year for a really long time we have gotten together at my mom's house with "The Woodbury's" and made gingerbread houses. I really didn't take many pictures in the act, but these are the finished projects....

I love that Madison is so patient with Brayd and will let him hang out with her.

This picture was taken before Aunt Heather broke Ry's house. He was o.k. with it and Heather felt bad. All we need is a little hot glue and it will be as good as new. Heather was just trying to "Help".

Porter is cute. I love that he is such a BOY!!! I don't always say that but right now my dad took Ryan and Porter. Brayden is sleeping. AHHHHHH! Cute house Porter!

Look at that, I even got a picture of Madison!!!! She is such a perfectionist and it really came out tonight as she was working on her house. Good Job Baby Girl!!

Before all the gingerbread stuff broke out we carried our our second year of the sweet tradition of Rice Pudding. While in Denmark Russ and Aaron both came to enjoy the stuff. So, as the Danish Tradition goes you hide an almond in the rice pudding and whoever finds it gets the surprise.

Brayd was a good helper with the rice pudding. He kept wanting to stir and would get angry when I wouldn't let him.

And the results were.........

Alan won for the kids. He received a 10 dollar bill!
Bud won for the ladies. She got 20 dollars to Wal-mart
and
Paul won for the dudes. He got the sweet 20 dollars to Red Robin

I should have got a picture, but I failed to.....

No comments: