Monday, March 22, 2010

Brayd's Birthday

All I have to say about Brayd growing up is.....
THIS SUCKS!!
He's my BABY! I tell Brayden daily that he needs to stop growing and he usually replies "I have to get big." I love my Brayd!
The day was a great one. Pretty low-key but still excellent.
We started out with our usual routine, which is getting Madi and Porter off to school then feeding Ry, Brayd and Aaron breakfast. It is usually in the bath but this morning we were off to Twin so I had the boys dressed already.
Brayd wanted Hot Cereal with Toaster Strudels. That's what he got with a little message saying, "I love my boys!"
It's true.
We went up to Target to get some SWEET deals! Brayd and Ry were good for the most part:)

When we got to Aaron's store there was a big 'ol package from Aaron's mom for Brayd. Grandma Smith is always good at making birthdays fun and exciting. Brayd opened the package right away and was so excited to get home and play with all the "stuff".
1,2,3 SMILE!
Nope, I get a pose!
Brayd, Smile!
1,2,3......
NICE!!
My Baby Boy and I! Just 3 years ago at this time he was still in my tummy:(.
SO SAD!
Ry got the camera.....
Cute Chubby hands.
My little man growing SO BIG!
We went to a delicious little restaurant here in Heyburn for dinner. Kids eat free and the food is very yummy. Russ and Nicole joined in on the party.
I wish I could say this is how the kids sat all through dinner.
No such luck.
See....
Beautiful Madi.
I guess Brayd wanted to climb the stairs.
SO CUTE!
About the time we were done chasing the kids around we went home for some presents and cupcakes.
"The Party"
We sang a little.
Our Family.
Checking out the presents with Brayd.
Brayd called this his "TV"
Brayd was pretty excited about this Sit and Spin. He was so cute on it!
Brayd got some movies, Curious George stuff a Spiderman dinner set, and a hammer toy that hated after about 2 seconds. Imagine That!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYD, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

He really is getting so big and so cute. At least he will always be your baby. You have such cute kids and I love how much you love them. You are such a good little mommy. Happy Birthday Brayd. I also don't want my kids to grow up, it's sad. It was nice to talk to you today. Keep posting I love it!!!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Happy B-day to Brayd! It is weird that when he was born Moss and I were already married. Glad he got some sweet toys and yummy food.

The Key's said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brayd! Thanks for inviting us to your party :) I can't believe you're getting so big! Cute post Bonnie- he had a fun Birthday for sure! He was so excited about his gifts it was too cute

The McInnes Family said...

Bonnie, I love your little family! Your kids are so much fun! I'm really excited to get all the kids together again. I guess it's true what they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I know our little ones are going to be happy to have them around again soon!

Jason and Joanna said...

I love it!! Happy birthday Brayd man! I miss you, and it's time for you guys to come home....