Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sweet Times In Sunny St. George

This last week was Spring Break. So, we took off to the warm weather. We had a blast! However, I was not opposed to coming home. Probably the only thing I felt bad about was leaving Joanna with her new baby and a VERY active 1 1/2 year old.
I did not take nearly enough pictures but I did capture a few.....
The day after we got to St. George we went to get Madi's ears pierced. I think her cousin Lexi was more excited about the whole ordeal than Madi was. The whole way there Lexi kept saying, "Are you so excited Madison?"
It was so very cute.
Madi, Hailee Mae and Lex.
So Cute!!
Getting ready for the big moment.
Bud came to show support:)
Madi and Lex got Best Friends necklaces while we were at Claire's.
They were both so very proud!
Here is the beautiful princess with her cute earrings!
And her best friend!
While we were down we got to spend time with good friends also.
On Monday night we brought back the good 'ol days and had Family Home Evening Together at the West's home. The Martins and Cluffs were there also. We did miss the Garns.
When we put us all together we have lots of kids.
I'm not really sure what Porter is doing but I guess he thinks he is pretty cool. This picture is pretty impressive with all the kids looking huh?
We went swimming twice with these good friends and brought it up about ten times how lucky we are to just be able to hang out in the sun and talk. Really, it is the life!!
CUTE BOYS!!
Of course while we were down we did a little grocery shopping. I gotta get my "fix". I couldn't stand to go all week without shopping. I don't think my mom would appreciate me coming to town and not doing some shopping for her either.
The week we were in St. George was great! We had fun with family, friends and in the SUN!! I am pretty itchy now but it was worth it.
I got to meet little Bentley Boy and he is becoming a little man. Hailee Mae is growing so fast and is quite the entertainer.
Brenden is so fun to watch. He's a silent little terror:) He likes to bite and stuff. Such a cute man.
Heather's kids mostly stayed the same besides little Makayla. I want one of her. I tell Aaron that often. I'm not sure I will get one though because she kept puking on Aaron.
I quite miss my family but we'll be back soon!!!

6 comments:

Lyndsi said...

I am so sad you had to go "home" At least you are coming back for good soon enough! The pool rocked. We will be sad that you are not going to be there with us for awhile. Maybe for once we will be more tan than you. For about a day! :) It was great seeing you though.

Heather said...

I just got your message. Sorry I don't know what happened. I had so much fun with you too. You don't ever have to worry with me being offended. I was just happy we got to spend as much time with you as we did. We love you guys so much and can't wait till you come home for good. Talk to you soon

Keisha said...

It was really good to see you and your kids and catch up!!I think you should have one or two more babies;) Your mom and I talked about that when I cut her hair a couple weeks ago I think she thinks the same! Anyways glad you made it back to Idaho safe!!

Jason and Joanna said...

Thank you very much for all your help with Hailee! She is all over the place, as you know, but of course- I guess that's what 1 1/2 yr olds do! Ya, you better get back here quick!!!

The Key's said...

Cute pictures! Madi's ears turned out very cute! I still remember the day I got my ears pierced lol. And as for more babies.... I think what we talked about last night sounds like a very good idea! :)

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

It was very fun to have you down for awhile. Sorry Brenden kept biting all your kids, he will grow out of it sooner or later I guess:)