Friday, March 26, 2010

TAMPONS ANYONE?

When I moved to Idaho I was all about living on what I had. Well, that didn't quite work out with tampons.
There are WAY too good of deals on tampons to pass up. AND....I don't want to be without these things when the world goes down.
Just this week alone I bought 6 boxes of tampons for a total of $4.50!! I know I can't buy Wal-Mart brand for that!!
Ry was so excited about his deoderant that he had to put that out there too.
I'm really not so crazy that I get all my tampons out to stack them, I'm not putting them back on these shelves, they are going in a BIN, yep, I'm a packin' up to come home baby!
We are still about a month out but I'm feelin' some pressure to get down there:)

5 comments:

Lyndsi said...

OH MY HECK! You ARE so funny!!! I love it... that definitely is one thing that you don't want to be out of when the world ends. And hey, if you get a nose bleed, they work for that too!!! Enjoy bringing them home!

The Key's said...

haha that cracks me up!! Thanks for helping me on my sweet Tampon deal this week :) I need to get stocked up on those things - so anytime you see those sweet deals, just let me know! Thanks for always helping me out on finding some good deals!

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, why would you be feelin pressure? maybe cause i NEED YOU?? :) good work on the tampons, VERY impressive!!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Only you would post about Tampons! Yeah you will have to take me along more often when you move back. That way I wont be so scared of the check out people. Don't worry Brenden puked all over the car again today...I am very happy for the removable car seat cover:)

Heather said...

You are SO funny! Well now I know where to go in an emergency. I'm so excited that you are packing up to come home. It just isn't the same with out you. You are a crazy shopper though, SERIOUSLY!!!