Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sundays For Us!

As I was fulfilling my calling as a Relief Society sister my kids and Aaron were busy at home........
Aaron made the SWEETEST fort ever!! This fort is made out of blankets, comforters, bed frames and bed boards! I'm not going to lie.....my kids have a pretty creative/amazing dad!
Isn't this sweet?
My babies inside their fort.
Then Brayd wanted to take a picture of me!! Yep, that's my Raisin Bran:)
And Ossie Baby!
Thanks Brayd!
When the excitement of the fort being built was over they wanted to play "mail".
The kids and Aaron sent letters back and forth asking for different things....One of the things Aaron asked for was a picture of the boys "Posing".
Here you Go!
I'm so glad Aaron does creative things with my monkeys while I am away.
I love ALL my babies!!
IN OTHER NEWS......
Ossie Baby sleeps with Madi every night. This night I came to my room where the kids were all sleeping and Ossie was cuddled next to Madi.
Just like Taggy!
Ry and Brayd have been grocery shopping more these last 4 months than they have in their whole life it seems. Well, as we are driving from store to store, which is only about a one minute drive, sometimes they find the camera.
Ry got this of Brayd.
-The rest of the pictures were of random buildings-
Our time here in Burley is running low.
The people here are very nice and the shopping-for groceries-is great! So, I am a little sad to be leaving. However, Aaron's work here is coming to an end so we are on to the next
Adventure......

2 comments:

Lyndsi said...

That fort IS AWESOME!!! :) haha... and as for your other adventures. Hopefully they will keep you in St. George! :) Come home soon!

Heather said...

I love making forts with my kids too. It is my favorite. Your kids do have a pretty great Dad. How comforting for you when you have to leave your babies. You look HOT!!!