Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SICK AGAIN!!!

I CANNOT believe how sick my kids have gotten this year. They are sick at LEAST once a month!
Sometimes it is throwing up, sometimes a cold sore, sometimes a fever, sometimes chills, earaches, sore throat! EVERY bug has made it's way to my house and I really cannot believe it. Aaron has been sick twice since we moved up, but I have seemed to dodge it everytime. THANKFULLY!
My boys generally don't mind a picture, but they do today while sick!!
I hope it will be gone before Porter's BIG party at the bowling alley tonight:)
I am pretty anti-medicine so when I do give it to my monkeys it kicks in pretty quickly.
It's now been about 45 minutes and they are singing along to Diego! I'm thinking it's going to work out for us.
Now we just need to get back home before their little bodies get use to medicine.

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Holy crap woman! I can't believe they are sick again. Remind me NEVER to go to Idaho... it seems disease infested. I hope they are feeling better!

Heather said...

I'm so sorry. I hate it when my kids are sick. I'm glad that you have managed to dodge the bullet. Claire has an ear infection to and she, I mean We are miserable. No sleep. Good luck!

Mitzi said...

Different area... different bugs that their little bodies haven't built up immunity to... the same thing happened when we moved back to Utah. No fun... hope everyone feels better soon!