Friday, April 9, 2010

Farewell Burley!

As our time in Burley, Idaho is coming to an end Ry was taking pictures. When I realized he was taking pictures-besides of me of course-he said, "I'm taking pictures to remember Idaho." How thoughtful of him.
This is just a random picture that Ry took when we were taking Aaron some lunch. I guess Aaron was having a rough day and needed some caffeine.
The street we lived on-Greenbrier.
A house we passed several times a day on our way to town.
Lots of fields in Burley.
The school the kids went to for about 4 months. Madi in 2nd Grade with Mrs. Wassom and Porter in 1st Grade with Mrs. Vargass

Last time hanging out at Aaron's shop.....
Just attacking the candy bowl.
This was Ossie Baby's playground. We took him with us almost everyday when we would take Aaron lunch. Ossie is shaking in this picure. I'm not so sure he's lovin' the coat.
Of course the boys loved the motorcycles.
Ry got good at scooting around on them.
Porter thinks he's in a real race!
A night view of Aaron's shop.
This is the house we spent 4 months of our lives living in. It was a good house and served it's purpose well. I can't really say that we will miss it, but it was good while it lasted. On the side is another 3 car-garage. That is where the kids spent their days riding their bikes!
On our way home!! I did pull this trailer all by myself! I didn't even crash.
If anything was learned by moving to Idaho it was that I can now pull a trailer!

No comments: