Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Cute Man Ry.....

Aaron and I try to be good at reading scriptures with the kids. Of course there are some nights that we slack off and just do an article of faith. We started with one and Madi and Porter are up to ten. Ry and Brayd know bits and pieces of them and are catching on more and more every day. As Porter was reciting the 10th Article of Faith last night Ry threw in his 2 cents.......
Porter: We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American.....
Ry: EXPRESS!
We all busted up laughing! The funniest part of it all was Ry thought he was right so he was just looking around at everyone. Of course Aaron was laughing the hardest. I think that is what made it so funny for Porter and Madi. They think it is so funny when Aaron laughs really hard.
I love my babies and how they keep us laughing constantly.

Whenever the kids complain about Aaron working too hard and not being able to take days off I tell them that dad has to earn lots of monies so we can move back to St. George. They immediately are ok with him working because they all want to get back to the sun, family and friends in a very bad way.
The other day Aaron was very sick and didn't go to work. I, however, still had some shopping to do so as we were driving Ry says to me out of nowhere...
"Mom, does dad still get money when he's sick?"
I was confused at first so I asked him to tell me what he meant...
He said, "Will we still have money to move to St. George when dad doesn't go to work?"
My little Ry man is a pretty smart little guy. That brain of his is working overtime!
Can I really handle TWO of Aaron?

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Who doesn't have harder when Aaron laughs! It's hilarious! (no offense) That is a good mom of you to have them do the Articles of Faith. And really, if they were to "update" the Articles of Faith, I'm sure one would say that we shouldn't worship our American Express. And yeah, tell Aaron he can't get sick so you can move back here!

Keisha said...

I love it!! American EXPRESS haha! Funny little guy:)

Jason and Joanna said...

lol that's really funny, ry baby is silly!! ya, get back here, would ya?