Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shopping....

As Karen was shopping for Easter goodies I did some good shopping also! There were Betty Crocker Potatoes on sale at Smith's this week for .97 cents. Then, if you bought 3 packages of them you got a 3 dollar credit to the store back. Well, that obviously makes them free if you keep buying them. So I did. I ended up with 42 packets of potatoes and ended up paying .84 cents total! Tax included. It was great and while I did it Aunt Ashley hauled a train of my kids around.

Yep, my monkeys!

After all the shopping it was time to color some Easter Eggs!
Even though it was the kids second time this year they enjoyed it just as much!
Ashley and Brianne headed this up while Karen and I went to get our ham for Easter lunch.
Randomness......

I really like this picture....
I'm not sure who took it but I'm sure it was one of my boys.
Whomever it was could be a photographer!!

No comments: