Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kite Festival

You normally would not see me at things such as this. However, I try to be helpful and have fun with my kids when I can and this fell in to both categories. So, while Heather was out of town, My mom, I, Bud and Moss headed out with 9 kids. It went really well.
Alan is such a good helper with the little boys and the boys love him!
Cute Brayd!
Cam's big head, Connor, Ry, Alan, Porter, Lexi and Madi.
On the bus ride over.
Cute little Double Trouble Boys!!
These two had so much fun together.
I was in charge of these little boys so that is why there is mainly pictures of them.
Brayd going down the slide.
The Kite Festival was very entertaining and we had a good time. The boys especially! I would recommend it and you may catch me there next year!

No comments: