Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh Ry!

So, I'm sitting in Relief Society enjoying my time to myself and starting to learn about prayer when Ry's primary teacher walks in and says "Ry needs You" Great!
As soon as I get in the hall I can hear my Ry screaming. As I get to him I can see there is ALOT of blood coming from his finger. His teacher begins to explain that he was doing something with the door when he acted like his finger was caught and wouldn't really move. Turns out he got his middle finger stuck in the door handle and it cut it open.
So, I go get Aaron, he cleans the sore up a little and a nurse in our ward looks at it and says she would do stitches.
Lisa Miner volunteers to watch Madi and Porter and we take Brayd with us and head to the Insta Care.
Of course the wait is a while so Aaron thinks to go on a walk.....Aaron doesn't have alot of patience but he is good at thinking of fun things to do to distract from pain.
The funny thing about this picture is he was doing just great until I took the picture and Ry had to put on his pouty face.
We finally got in to see the doctor about an hour in a half after getting there. I didn't think it was too bad of a wait. When we got in the doctor agreed that it definitely needed stitches. Ry hated everything about this experience and was miserable the WHOLE time. They had to put a shot directly into the wound and that was BAD!! Aaron almost passed out and Ry was SCREAMING!! I had to tell Aaron to look away and I'm glad he obeyed or he may have ended up on the floor. Ry was yelling the whole time and telling us how hot he was and kicking his legs. It wasn't a pleasant experience but we got through it.
After 5 stitches and Ry almost sweating through his clothes we were able to leave the Insta-Care.
Once again Ry was o.k. until picture time. Brayd was just happy to have a sucker!!
I am very thankful for doctors but I still don't really like to go visit them. Hopefully we won't be back for awhile.

No comments: