Sunday, April 11, 2010

MADI TURNS 8!

Yep, my baby girl turned 8 on me! This is so not fair how fast she is growing up, but, at the same time it is so nice that they are all getting old enough that we can move on from the baby stage-for now.....And forever if Aaron has it his way.
The morning started out with some waffles and bacon for breakfast
With her and Porter lighting her candle in her waffle.
And blowing out her candle.
Aaron soaking up the warm weather while here for a few days. Then he will be back to Idaho.
Then on to the presents.
With a funny-face/pose picture also.
Madi in her cute birthday dress and with her presents.
My beautiful 8 year old Baby Girl!

Russ' birthday is one day before Madi's so almost every year she and Russ have had their "family" parties together.
Cool Hat Russ!!

Big Wishin'!
Our "Birthday Family Picture"!
Madi with her Best Friend/Cousin, Lexi.
Lexi made her a cute little notebook that Madi Loves!
Happy Birthday Madi.
I love you so much and hope you know that! You are such a good example to your little brothers and SO patient with them. I know you will be excellent at whatever you put your mind and heart to.

1 comment:

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI! You are my favorite and such an awesome piano player. I'm so glad that you are back with me!!!