Friday, December 17, 2010

4th Day Of Christmas

It's the fourth day of Christmas and you thought I forgot but Baby, I'm sneaky believe it or not.
Merry fourth day of Christmas Baby!
I love you!!!
I am so very excited for this one....I really like President Monson and I REALLY like to read about other people! It will be so fun to learn about his amazing life!
Of course I LOVE the jewelry also:)
Thanks Baby, you're the BEST!!!
My favorite part about all this is reading how creative Aaron is in his wordings.
He's cute!!

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Maybe for one of your day's of Christmas could Aaron send You and me to Hawaii??? Run that by him and let me know... I'll have my bags packed for just in case!! haha just teasing!! I hope I get that book for Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Fun! I may have to borrow that book from you when you're done!! How fun to get spoiled! Can't wait to see you in ONE week!!! We will miss you at the party this weekend... but have fun with Aaron's fam!!

Heather said...

How am I your Best Friend and I didn't know that you liked reading biography's? That is very cool!