Wednesday, December 15, 2010

1st and 2nd Day of Christmas!

It's true, I am spoiled-and high maintenance.......It's o.k. though!
Twas the first night of Bonnie's Christmas and all through the house all the kids were pretend sleeping.......
To be continued....
(Your present is hidden, you'll find it eventually)
"they were as quiet as a mouse, except Ryan and Brayden who are helping me"
To be continued...
(Your present is hidden, you'll find it eventually)
This day I got TWO!! Aaron was a little preoccupied yesterday so he kinda forgot!
I'm so glad Christmas can last 12 days, I love it!!
Thanks Baby!

2 comments:

Keisha said...

How fun!!You deserve to be spoiled!! Miss you guys!

Heather said...

You are spoiled. but you deserve it. You are a really good wife. I love the jewelry! Is that the one you wore yesterday. You are one lucky girl!!!