Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Brownies

As I was wondering through Target looking at all the "stuff" people waste SO much money on, I stumbled upon this cute little brownie decorating kit. So, I bought it.......It made for some good memories I'm sure!
Madi loves stuff like this.
Porter gets into it pretty good.
Ry tries to do cute creations like the older kids, then eats about 2 bites and calls it good.
Brayd just piles on all the sugar he can into a big blob, then eats less than Ry.
Hailee Mae was happy to join:)
All 5 of the monkeys-this was take 10!
Hopefully my kids will have some good memories growing up. Not just of their mom yelling at the top of her lungs:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OKay I'm not gonna lie -- when I got to the picture of Hailee Mae I had to stop and look for a sec! She is SOOO big!! Anyway - that looks like lots of fun!! I'm sure your kids loved it! You're such a fun mom!! PS How fun you're getting the 12 days of Christmas!! I'll keep checking back every day to see what fun things you're getting!!

Heather said...

You really are such a good mom. They look so stinkin' cute. I love that you yell too!!

Jason and Joanna said...

thanks for letting us join you guys on your fun festivities. It's a good thing it's not a year ago when you were in Idaho. and yes... you are a great mom, and a grandma too.