Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chrismas Day

We had a good Christmas this year....
Santa needed a little help eating his cookies:)
Oh yeah, so yummy!
Before the kids came down I had to go see what Santa brought...
From Santa.
One side of the family room.
And the other.
Aaron told the kids that they might get some extra presents because Santa's sleight tipped over in our house.
Cute little bums with their names on them
Our little tradition.
Sitting on the stairs. Aaron's family gets a picture like this every year so now we do too.
So happy with Santa!
Almost just as happy with their softy pillows.
Aaron had to get these for the kids. I think Aaron might love softy stuff more than the kids.
Aaron with his VERY expensive tie. Straight from Croatia! Where the tie was first introduced.
Aaron with all his presents.
Me with all my presents
My Christmas consisted of socks-the 12th Day of Christmas gift, gift cards, jewelry, clothes and a fondue set. So yummy!!
Madi with her presents.
Porter with his goods.
Ry and his surprises.
My Baby Brayd with his goodness!
After the fun was over at our house we headed up to Grandma and Grandpa Key's house to have some more Christmas fun!
All the kids waiting for their fun toys from Grandma and Grandpa.
We all gave my parents a much needed computer!
Porter and Great-Grandpa.
My parents got a bunch of gift cards and put them in a basket to play a game with them. We all ended up with 4 different gift cards. It was very fun! I vote we do it every year!
We usually get a family picture with all of us in our Christmas outfits. This year all the boys were going riding so they didn't get their cute clothes on. Madi and I should have gotten a picture. But, we didn't.
Merry Christmas!
Love Ossie Baby!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love the picture of you all in white!! You look super pretty. I love the bum picture too, so funny. I'm glad that you had such a great christmas! I also LOVE my fondue gift!!!