Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Porter's Christmas Program

At Christmastime there always has to be some kind of programs going on. Well, this year it was Porters turn....
Ry took a picture of Bud and I before the program got underway.
Just Brayd, and Brenden digging through my purse.
I really am a grandma!
Porter loving on Brayd. I love brotherly love:)
Porter just a singin' his little heart out.
I love how Porter just looks SO cool!
I yell at this boy more than anyone combined. But, let's be honest.....he really is the coolest guy HE knows!
I mean, check out the way he sits as he sings his Christmas songs.
Good Job Porter!
I really am a proud Mama!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is such a cool little guy. Actually, he isn't little at all, I feel like he towers over Carter. Love the pics.