Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

We spent Christmas in St. George this year. Madi was super sad to come home from Grandma Smith's house, but she was happy again about 10 minutes after leaving Grandma's side. We normally do the same routine every year, but we like it, so why change it right?
My dad's biological father joined us this year. It was great to have him here! He says everything it "just beautiful" it's so cute.
My beautiful Brayd.
Great-Grandpa and Ry.
Grandma and Brayd.
Madi played a piano piece for us.
So did Porter of course.
They both did so good and I'm so happy they have the best piano teacher on earth!!
Ry and Porter just playing around....It's what they do best!!
Makayla Jo wanted to give piggy-back rides too:)
We made some Olive Garden Alfredo then had some appetizers and rice pudding!!
I quite like doing the rice pudding because it is a European thing. Aaron did it on his mission so I like to carry the tradition on.
It's always fun to see who gets the almond in their pudding!
The kids getting ready to do their gift exchange with their cousins.
Brayd thought his pillow-pet was so so softy!
Showing it off!
Porter and Ry got Tech Decks which they love.
Madi got a cute pillow-pet also!
Timmy and Trini had us this year for the sibling exchange. I think we got the BEST present!!
Can you tell how excited I am?
They gave us a night stay at the Marriott in town AND they are watching our kids while we do it! We are so excited and can't wait to take advantage on New Year's!! So exciting
Aaron loved his robe so much!
He just couldn't wait to put it on:)
Thanks Timmy and Trini. That was the perfect gift for us!
Just the beginning of Christmas.......

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think that I actually like Christmas Eve better than Christmas. I love the anticipation and all the fun traditions. Your kids are so cute and I love that they played their songs for everyone! That makes me really happy!!!